Menu

I'm secretly

painting the laundry room this morning before dh gets up, and I'm crossing my fingers not to mess it up. I'm remembering my debut with the ceiling touch up and the fix that took us (mostly him) hours. All this and I have to be quiet. LoL. I can paint a laundry room right? Now, I need to figure out how to get behind the freezer, dryer and washer without moving them.

Wish me luck~

I'm done, I'm done! And...I did it all by myself except the appliances moving part. :001_smile: I didn't even let him paint when he wanted to finish the second coat for me.

I might try to figure out how to use my new Nikon and take a few pictures. Wish I'd thought of that earlier. If not, I'll post my next painting project...the kids bathroom. Any suggestions of paint colors for a boy/girl share????

They are taking me to lunch.

:grouphug:Thanks for the hive support.:grouphug:

Any suggestions of paint colors for a boy/girl share????

Congratulations! Great job!

We used an undersea/fishy theme for our previous bathroom when the children were smaller. Both children liked it. You could paint it a "watery" color and put in a fish ceiling border, shower curtain, and accessories. I saw another fishy bathroom where they had stuffed "fish" animals hanging from the ceiling--it was cute.

This current bathroom I didn't really decorate. I just got them a shower curtain that went with the house.

My boys share a fishy themed bathroom that they are really too grown up for. I painted the whole bathroom blue, then took off wet paint so it looked splotchy. Then I put up a border of cartoony-looking fish halfway up the wall. With the extra border I cut out the fish, bubbles etc, and just put them all over.

Fishy accessories are easy to find at Walmart, either silly looking or real. They really were little when I did it, but it's held up way too well, and I need to do it over again.