Menu

Bugs in my paprika!

PrincessMommy

I read this as, "I found live bugs in my parka," and I couldn't help wonder why you didn't shake them off. Then I saw the part about 'the tin' and knew I must have missed something. Bugs in parks - no big deal. Bugs in paprika - sort of a bigger deal! :scared:

Pantry moths! Check your cabinets and all your spices and boxed items in your cabinet. They lay eggs in the flaps of cardboard boxes. They eat through plastic and they love chocolate.

Check everything. We had a terrible infestation that spread to our basement when we were on vacation. It was a nightmare!

Pantry moths! Check your cabinets and all your spices and boxed items in your cabinet. They lay eggs in the flaps of cardboard boxes. They eat through plastic and they love chocolate.

Check everything. We had a terrible infestation that spread to our basement when we were on vacation. It was a nightmare!

they were not pantry moths.  I've had those before at our old house... SO hard to get rid of.  I guess that's one thing to be thankful for.  These looked more like very, very small pill (potato) bugs.