Menu

Weekly Report 9.13.13

Not a blogger here...but here's what we did:

DD (somewhere between 1st and 2nd Grade):

Cassidy completed Unit 8 of HOD's Beyond. Learned about the crossing of the Mayflower.

7 pages in Math Mammoth Addition 1 (Blue Series) (We're reviewing basic facts before moving on)

4 pages Cheerful Cursive

3 booklets in her Wonders of Creation lapbook.

DS (K):

Joel completed Unit 15 of HOD's Little Hands. Learned about King Solomon and reviewed letters I-L.

4 lessons in BJU Math K5: Lessons 36-39. Measuring and numbers 11-12

5 pages in Go For the Code.

2 pages in Adventures With Books (R&S K series #1)

2 lessons in A Reason for Handwriting K

4 pages of The Reading Lesson

We had a good first 'official' week back to school!

Mine is up. I can't believe I'm posting this before I go to bed on Friday night / Saturday morning. Good week!

Actually, I posted on both blogs today. If you're interested in fitness, the Accidental CrossFitter is a journal of my journey through the first year of CrossFit. Some people go from couch to 5K...I go from computer chair to insane.

I have no report for this week as my oldest had d weird rash we had to deal with on Monday, Tuesday was appointment day and then Wed I got some weird virus that has caused me to have vertigo and I can't move around or I'm super dizzy.  I realized that I forgot to post our week 1 review on that thread though.  So you can go to my blog to check that one out.