Menu

Who is going to tackle Saturday with me?

Tress

Who is going to tackle Saturday with me?

Plans for today:

-half a lesson Greek

-study Latin

-translate one chapter of CWP3

-translate Henle

-go to library

-grocery shopping

And I would like to:

-exercise

-paint my nails

Have a nice Saturday! :)

Plans for today:

-half a lesson Greek

-study Latin

-translate one chapter of CWP3

-translate Henle

-go to library

-grocery shopping

And I would like to:

-exercise

-paint my nails

Have a nice Saturday! :)

We went to the library by bike. I had complained to my dh that I felt like an 80yo when I used my bike (I have a special bike so that I can transport several kids and other stuff). Turns out there was something wrong with it. Dh fixed it and now I feel like myself again :D.

Okay on the agenda for today

drive ds14 to and from work 1030-630,

babysitting girl 630-330

general clean of main areas of the house

am petcare

pm petcare

laundry

water veggie patch

bake banana bread

bake cookies

try a recipe in the new to me bread maker

mow yard front and side at least.  Back will have to wait

clean master bedroom

dig up the front flower beds (that I let go to the weeds all summer) 1 done, can't do other until wednesday due to overflowing garbage can

If there is time and sanity clean the boys room and the girls room

So, two games without a break between the games, right?

Ah, that doesn't sound so scary anymore :D, but it does sound exhausting for the players.

Yup, and it is :)  When the players keep playing their hearts out and keep their energy up right to the end of the 2nd game I am so impressed and cheer for that even if they lose the game.  My kids only had to do that once when they played ball due to how their game in the semi-finals went, they had like 10 minutes to get from the diamond of one game across the feild to the diamond for the next game.  I was exhausted as a spectator lol and was so amazed at how well the kids did. 

I sure hope Chelle's son had a great couple games :)

We're having a board game bbq with about 10 friends at 4 so my list until then is...

-straighten up downstairs

-make hamburger patties

- sweep downstairs

- dishes

- laundry away (or at least upstairs and out of view)

- mail 2 packages

- set up tables and chairs

- make sure dh clean bathrooms

So far today: go through clothes in the kids closet to get rid of things and pack nonessentials

Got a little studying done for Federal Indian Law class

Now we're at the sprint store getting DH a new phone

Still to do:

Go to pick up DD's new clarinet

Pick up vehicle from engine overhaul place

Drop 3rd party check from behavioral health services to city for DD's gymnastics class

Pick up book on hold at library

Oh, I folded a bunch of laundry. I have more to do, plus I need to go through the rest of the kids'room today with an eye to pack and eliminate as much as possible. I'm fairly sure there are things up there that have been there for 8 years.

Dry and hang a load of clothes  Forgot about hanging the clothes before I left for baseball.  A few wrinkles never hurt anyone, right!

Water the yard  Working on it

Watch ds16 play a doubleheader  Tress, swellmomma had it right.  Thanks for filling in for me, swell!  Ds got a win and a tie.

Lunch out w/extended family  Culver's!

Grocery store for flour and baking powder  Leaving soon--think I'll stop at Kohl's, too

Walk 3 miles w/a friend  Around 7:00 tonight when it cools off a little

Iron a shirt for church  Right before bed, probably

ds14 is at work.  He has phoned my like 6 times, it is a very bad day for him.  Took dd5 to go pick up the hamster she has been saving for and then got it set up at home.  Babysitting girl has about 45 minutes left of her time with us.  Master bedroom looks worse now than when I started since I started decluttering.  THat may be an all day task.  Catching up on a show I missed last night then going to go mow the front yard and side of the house and then maybe dig up one of the front gardens, and water the veggie patch.  Those things should take me to the time to head back out the door to pick up ds14 from work.  Waiting for the house to cool down this evening to do the baking.  Laundry is well on the go again.

side of house is mowed.  front yard is broken into 2 sections with a sidewalk between them, one side is mowed and the garden bed on that side is dug up and looking plain but no longer filled with wait high thistle.  My hands are not happy about all the thorns that stabbed into them.  I can't find my hedge clippers so these little shrub things that are springing up all over the side of the house and the garden have to wait to be cut down.  Garbage can is over flowing as is my back up can so have to wait until garbage day (wednesday) to dig up the other flower bed, though I am out to mow that side of the yard in 5 minutes after my drink of water, and to mow the boulevard.

Hi everyone!  Thank you, Tress, for being so faithful in tackling the days while I was gone.

Today I had the last half day at summer Bible camp.  We had 7 baptisms this morning, including a couple of parents.  We got the campers to help clean out the cabins but then the staff had a couple hours of work to break down camp.  We drove 3 hours home with all our stuff.  The car is cleaned out.  I have a huge laundry pile  The animals are all happy to see us back home.  My kids were ordered to scrub extra hard and put on clean jammies.  My turn to do that comes soon.  We are all happily exhausted.  

Welcome back, Jean! Glad you survived.

I didn't tackle anything today. Yesterday was a very full day of 4-H - we were gone from 8 am to 9 pm, and today I just rested and relaxed. I did take dd to Hobby Lobby since I had promised her, and I renewed some library books online. That's it! Back to work on Monday.