Menu

Craft Thread?

PrincessMommy

There used to be a monthly craft thread that didn't seem to make it over after the switch last Nov.  I don't know if that is because the person who usually did it doesn't come to WTM much anymore or because of lack of interest. 

Is there any interest in this type of thread?  Now that fall is right around the corner and Halloween/Thanksgiving/Christmas are not too far behind is anyone interested in some accountability.  Or, maybe just a chance to show off our talents??

What says the hive?

I'm usually crafty (hence my board name, email address, etc).  I'm going through withdrawals since my craft closet is in the room where my floors are being replaced and everything's in boxes.  I have one small cross stitch project going right now, until my sewing and yarn are available again.  I'm always happy to participate in a craft thread! 

Yes please! I had some problems posting photos with the new format and had resorted to adding links to tutorials or patterns.

I still craft away as time permits and will definitely increase my output in the fall.

Debbi, will you be the thread mum?

I'm willing.  Lord knows I'm here more often than I should be. ;) 

I may start with a weekly craft thread rather than monthly. Over at Ravelry in one of my subforums there's a "What craft thing have you done today?" type of thread.  I thought that might be nice to do weekly (since this is a homeschooling forum  :laugh: ).   If it doesn't work out, that's okay too.