Menu

Amanda Palmer and the Daily Mail

Laura Corin

Please do not click on either of these links if you don't want to see nudity or hear rude words.

The first link is to an article published in the Daily Mail about an Amanda Palmer gig

The second link is to the song she wrote in response.

Calvin is going to see Amanda Palmer live in Edinburgh next week and he passed the links to me.  Now I'm wishing that his pockets were big enough that he could smuggle me into the gig too.

Have fun!

L

Ha! :D

A bit tangential, but did you see the Jon Ronson interview with her a couple weeks ago? It ends on a very positive note, but he seems uncharacteristically to have his back up throughout most of it.

http://www.guardian.co.uk/music/2013/jun/22/amanda-palmer-visionary-egotist-interview

Please do not click on either of these links if you don't want to see nudity or hear rude words.

The first link is to an article published in the Daily Mail about an Amanda Palmer gig

The second link is to the song she wrote in response.

Calvin is going to see Amanda Palmer live in Edinburgh next week and he passed the links to me. Now I'm wishing that his pockets were big enough that he could smuggle me into the gig too.

Have fun!

L

Oh my gracious!

DH and I rolled laughing at her rebuffing of the article!