Menu

WAH! WAH! WAH! WAH! I do not want to iron 80 chair covers, 80 napkins, and 17 tablecloths

FaithManor

Shabby Chic is all the rage now a days. Leave them wrinkly:)

That would be lovely if it weren't for the fact that my very prim and proper mother and mother-in-law would have a tizzy and set to ironing and neither should be standing that long at an ironing board!

I just need a Molly Weasley wand. I have a piece of dowel. Will that do? There has to be some incantation that will make my iron do the work without me, right???? :biggrinjester:

Faith

Well I actually like ironing (weird, I know). I would be glad to help if nearer!

Jane, I hate ironing! I would adopt you just for this one skill!!!!! What beautiful music would you like while you iron, Chopin, Debussey, Bach, Liszt, Schubert????? Live piano music to keep you going!

:D

Faith

Well I actually like ironing (weird, I know). I would be glad to help if nearer!

Me too!!!

I hope you are not using a plain old home ironing board. With all those table clothes, I would make an ironing platform from a sheet of 3/4" plywood covered with batting and an old sheet, stapled in place. The plywood can be repurposed later.

Jane, I hate ironing! I would adopt you just for this one skill!!!!! What beautiful music would you like while you iron, Chopin, Debussey, Bach, Liszt, Schubert????? Live piano music to keep you going!

:D

Faith

What a deal although in my best of all possible worlds I might exchange ironing for bathroom cleaning, my least favorite chore!

What a deal although in my best of all possible worlds I might exchange ironing for bathroom cleaning, my least favorite chore!

Jane, I don't mind cleaning the bathroom one.little.bit. I'm weird like that. I hate the kitchen, but set me loose in a bathroom with my essential oils, and I'll make it so nice! I have no idea what is wrong with me.

Faith