Menu

How to mess with your kids...

Jennifer3141

We've had a fun week!

Tuesday, the kids burst in on me while I was getting dressed because they were over excited that it was Scouting day. So because they were so ridiculous, I decided to mess with them. Since they were rude enough to just bust in on me, I went out to the garage naked and started the car. I mean, if we have to go, let's GO people!!

They were mortified. I actually thought my son was going to faint.

And today, I decided to mess with them in the parking lot. They were both holding my hands when I tried to dart into traffic. My DD was a HUGE darter (and she still is!). They looked so cute with their feet all planted yelling, "Mama! Noooooooooo!"

So we get safely into the store and I hear DS say to DD, "You know, we're never going to be able to leave her. She is going to need some serious care when she gets old. We're going to have to lock her someplace so she doesn't wander the neighborhood naked singing Dead songs at the top of her lungs!!"

Anyone else like messing with their kids??

Tomorrow I'm going to start a conversation with the mailbox. Just for fun!

When my son was 5, he tried (briefly) to copy what I was saying. "So, how was your morning?" "So, how was your morning?"

I started reciting mathematical formulas. After about the third cycle of the quadratic formula, he gave up :)

Love it! Especially the naked part.

Since my older kids have had "the talk," we like to mess with them on that topic. We draw their attention to us kissing. Sometimes I'll go to grope my husband around them. Their mortified reactions are hilarious. You know, they say that kids who know their parents have a good sex life are happier.

I pull the foot stomping, arm crossing, whining, pouting, evil stare. You know the whole "But, I don't waaaaaaaaaaaannnaaaaaaaaaaaaa........", when the kids ask for something to eat, or to go someplace.

Me too. Especially when she's in rare form. Makes her laugh which breaks the tension.

Love it! Especially the naked part.

Since my older kids have had "the talk," we like to mess with them on that topic. We draw their attention to us kissing. Sometimes I'll go to grope my husband around them. Their mortified reactions are hilarious. You know, they say that kids who know their parents have a good sex life are happier.

We do that, too! :lol:

Jennifer, I'll join you. I think we could form a band of naked old ladies singing Dead songs. Maybe we could even find some naked old men with instruments to accompany us!

We do that, too! :lol:

Jennifer, I'll join you. I think we could form a band of naked old ladies singing Dead songs. Maybe we could even find some naked old men with instruments to accompany us!

Angela, you need to retire up here with me. We will farm this little plot all organically and we'll take our produce to the street stand buck naked.

I'm kinda disappointed my kids don't want to call this place, Naked Kids Farm. They were both mortified when I suggested it!!