Menu

Are the boards running slow for anyone else?

HappyGrace

It's taking a long time for things to come up-I can't just bop around quickly. Don't get me wrong-I'm grateful they're even back up! But wondered if it's just me or if anyone else is running into this-maybe they've mentioned it would be slow for awhile and I missed it? thanks

John says that the DDOS is still actually underway, so the repeated page visits by the 'bots (or whatever they are...I keep picturing Clone Warriors) are slowing us down. But it's better, and should be back to normal soon.

Mergath, you should send OtherJohn a message about your reply box. That's weird (and I have no idea why it would happen).

Hanging around to make sure things get back to normal,

SWB

John says that the DDOS is still actually underway, so the repeated page visits by the 'bots (or whatever they are...I keep picturing Clone Warriors) are slowing us down. But it's better, and should be back to normal soon.

Mergath, you should send OtherJohn a message about your reply box. That's weird (and I have no idea why it would happen).

Hanging around to make sure things get back to normal,

SWB

Thanks for the update!

Plus we like it when you hang around. I always picture you here under an assumed identity, in stealth mode :)