Menu

Some things you can't unsee...

nmoira

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Because I can't sleep, I did a little reading this morning about axe injuries. I've written a little guide for those considering naked wood chopping.

If one is going to chop wood naked, an axe is the way to go. Chain saws are no friend to the naked woodman. Only those well practiced with their axe should consider naked wood chopping; less experienced woodmen all too frequently employ a technique that causes the shaft to split or the axe head to fly off unexpectedly. Steel-toed boots and eye protection are a must (and will prevent the majority of unwanted injuries), and gloves are highly recommended for all but those woodmen whose hands are calloused from regular axe use.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

I really wish I hadn't gotten that mental image of the whole "shaft splitting" thing. :ack2: :ack2: :ack2:

Oh. Wait. You meant the axe.

Never mind.

Carry on.

I can't get past the 66 degrees part. He was naked in 66 degrees? My house was 66 degrees all day today and I wore a jacket, wool socks, slippers, and a scarf along with all my other regular clothing because I was freezing. Freezing.

Maybe that is why he wasn't worried. Some parts had headed to warmer areas. Nothing around to get in the way of chopping. :coolgleamA:

Funniest. post. all. day!!!

I was reading an article the other day about the issues with vitamin D deficiency and how part of the issue is too much clothing. You absorb so much more when you're not clothed, for instance. Also, apparently having sex organs exposed to the sun increases testosterone. Not that I'm taking up nude sun bathing, but maybe he read a similar article and decided he should multi-task? :lol:

I can't get past the 66 degrees part. He was naked in 66 degrees? My house was 66 degrees all day today and I wore a jacket, wool socks, slippers, and a scarf along with all my other regular clothing because I was freezing. Freezing.

66 is summer weather here. It was 64 today and I had shorts on, and I wasn't the only one. It's supposed to be 68 tomorrow. I'm sure my kids will ask to run in the sprinkler!

66 is summer weather here. It was 64 today and I had shorts on, and I wasn't the only one. It's supposed to be 68 tomorrow. I'm sure my kids will ask to run in the sprinkler!

Mine begged today. I said no, but only because one is getting over a nasty respiratory virus and still has a bad cough.