Menu

Update....on my sweet DD

Live2Ride

Ok, so it's been a while since I've posted about my dd and her what I felt was some out of control arguing and drama from her (and me playing into it :bored: ). We've instituted some changes here and they have been working. I wanted to thank those that offered helpful suggestions as to what to try. It has been more harmonious most days here. I also got her involved in 4-H with some friends and softball recently. She beens sufficiently tired most evenings to sleep better, though she still wakes some at night, but removing all electronic items from her room (ipod, ds and a tv that could only watch dvds) has prevented her from using them instead of getting herself back to sleep. We didn't realize that she had been doing this until I caught her a couple of times doing it at odd hours of the night. Stinker....

So thanks again. She is still a prickly pear at times, but she is not like me and has that sort of negative personality. We're working on that :)