Menu

Sea World Orlando?

MamaBearTeacher

Do they have a 2-day pass? I could only find a 1-day admission fee on their website.

Will we need 2 days there? We only want to go on 2 or 3 of the smaller rides but we want to see all the shows and exhibits and possibly go to their character breakfast.

Will their line-ups be long in March? Is it crowded like Disney in March?

Any advice, tips?

At one point they had a buy one day, get another discounted or free. Maybe give them a call.

I would say it would depend on your kids. Do they rush through exhibits to move on the to the next thing or do they like to spend 1/2 hour watching the flamingos before moving on? If they like to linger, I think that a 2 day option would be nice.

You can easily do Sea World in one day, but were always able to get a pass to come back a second day by stopping at the check-in station before we left for the day. It was nice, because we'd spend full, busy days at Disney, but then take our time doing Sea World in 2 days. They have a really large play area at one end of the park and my kids just loved that up until a couple of years ago. They could have spent all day just in the park area.

The 2nd day free used to be advertised on the website when you bought the 1 days ticket and you just went by customer service on the way out to get the pass. I didn't see it when I looked...we are going later in the year and I want 2 days so we can just go slowly. However you can do it in a day and see most of the shows and do all the rides.

My kids preferred Sea World over Disney. It was slightly chilly for Floridians but for us Canucks it was awesome! The play area at the end of the park is incredible! Also, if you can pay to see the dolphins being feed by people, or walk over past that area to the observation area and just watch. You'll actually be able to see better because they have this high wall to protect the feeders from the dolphins so it is really hard to see the animals. Then go to the underground observation area and watch them swimming and playing.

The other place you might enjoy is http://www.holylandexperience.com

They had actors perform the story of the crucifixion and my children cried because the story was suddenly real for them. They weren't scared, it just touched their hearts and made all the stories we had been reading to them their whole lives suddenly real.

We live in FL and can do Sea World in one day. The crowds in March will mirror the crowd levels at Disney, so if you check the Disney crowd calculator you should have an idea of what to expect. Public schools will have their spring breaks in March, most the week right before Easter (March 25-29).

The weather in March is usually beautiful. Bring lots of sunscreen!