Menu

SO if you count school days, do co-ops or CC count?

matrips

I don't, but our hs group is not academic like CC. It's just social, primarily, with some crafts and activities. The younger kids could probably count it as school, I don't for middle school.

I do count field trips when we do them during school time, though I don't count performances and museums we go to on weekends. I'm inconsistent, I guess.

Yes. We are part of a small co-op that is academic in nature. It is mostly focused on things that aren't always easy for me to get to though, like art history. It also covers things that aren't always easy to replicate at home, like a literature circle. So yes, we count it, and the kids tend to do some co-op homework during the week, so the content carries over to the rest of our school week anyway.

I count days that we do the 3 biggies (math, reading, handwriting), as well as CC days. I do NOT count days at our other co-op, as that co-op is much more social than academic. Technically I think you *could* count them, but it makes me feel better to know that everything I counted was truly a real day! :)