Menu

online weight loss group for accountability

susancollins

I am doing weight watchers online I really need to lose about 40 pounds would anyone be interested in doing an online group we can post pics and stats. I was also thinking we could do the optional made to crave bible study. I could start a private group on Facebook. I need some accountability!! You can post here or message me if you are interested.

I will post a little bit about myself and my weight struggles. I have been married for 10 years. I have four children. I never had a weight problem until I had children. I put on 90 pounds when I was pregnant with my daughter my 1st child i I have never been able to full recover I lost about 60 pounds seven years ago but I have put on 40 more pounds since the 60 pound loss. I am tired of being embrassed of being in pics with my children. I need to lose weight I am currently in a 16 and some 14's. I have a closet full of clothes that I can't wear but refuse to get rid of. If you have any suggestions please share them.

I'm in. I just sent a FB request to join the group (Jennifer Akins). I began actively trying to lose weight in mid-September. I began at 180 pounds and am now down about 20-23 pounds. I gave up my one vice - Coca-Cola. I went cold turkey on September 14th and haven't had any since. I only drink water now. I have also added in exercise (treadmill and yoga). My goal weight is 145-150, so I still have 10-15 pounds to lose.