Menu

Ipad and new forum

Tabrett

I only use my ipad to to post on the Hive, but I can't figure out how to link, change txt size, color or font or use smilies. There used to be a bar that had all these thing above the text box. Now the bar is gone. How do I do all these things now? Please, please tell me I didn't loose these feature in the upgrade.

I only use my ipad to to post on the Hive, but I can't figure out how to link, change txt size, color or font or use smilies. There used to be a bar that had all these thing above the text box. Now the bar is gone. How do I do all these things now? Please, please tell me I didn't loose these feature in the upgrade.

Sorry, but it isn't a matter of being unable to find them or figure them out on the new system; those features aren't available on the upgrade for iPads.

Can you just scroll to the very bottom of the page and choose Full Version? That's what I've done on my iPhone.

I'm using the Full Version on my iPad right now. There is no option to add smilies, change text size, etc.

Checking the "Enable emoticons?" does enable basic emoticons to show up if you type : ) or ; ) (without spaces) like this: :) ;), though.