Menu

Would y'all please put in your siggy...

The age of your dc next to their birth month/year. If you don't, then I am required to a) remember what year it is, and b) calculate how old they are. Really, don't you know my brain is tired from homeschooling my children all day? I have to come here and do math too?

:D

Kidding, I am kidding. :tongue_smilie:

The age of your dc next to their birth month/year. If you don't, then I am required to a) remember what year it is, and b) calculate how old they are. Really, don't you know my brain is tired from homeschooling my children all day? I have to come here and do math too?

You are required to do math to be a member here. :tongue_smilie:

If you don't, then I am required to a) remember what year it is, and b) calculate how old they are.

That would be more accurate than the single digit I put for my boys' age. It would feel weird to me to put 6.9 and 7.9 for my boys' age and people might wonder if that means 6yr 9 months or 6 yr 11 months :001_smile:

That would require actually remembering how old my dc are! ;)

I hate making doctor's appointments for the children because I never remember - until asked - that I have to give their birth dates and then I'm all sitting on the phone trying to remember and I start feeling guilty like I'm not their real mother and I've been busted trying to commit fraud. My conscience miss-functions like this often.

You are required to do math to be a member here. :tongue_smilie:

No! No! No! :leaving:

Luckily I'm able to look at dates and figure out a rough estimate. I classify them as small (under 5), medium (between 5 and 10), large (10-15) or grown (15 and up). ;)

:hat: Brilliant. (I've always wanted to use the smiley with the Dr. Seuss hat!)

Sorry, I put birthdates so I don't ever have to remember to update how old they are :) I usually just see if the years are close to my kids' years if I want to compare.

I thought this might be why- just not wanting to update the signature.

So I look at their birth years and then I'm thinking okay, this one is older than my oldest. This one is younger than my oldest. This one is the same as my middle. And then I have to go back and read the post again to remember why I cared about the ages! :auto:

Lol, that's how I feel when we go to a restaurant with another couple and the waitstaff forgets to split the check.