Menu

I know political posts are not allowed, but . . .

Ok, I formally announce my running for Prime Minister of Canada.

b/c, if Mrs. Mungo and Tibbie are running the US, it would be a perfect partnership, for REAL, Canada and the US.

I can't vote for you, but I'd sure as heck support you. Do you think Swellmomma could work for the dept of education there? :D

Canada or US side, Rosie? Enquiring minds need to know...

Imp,

I'll jump the border and vote for you!

AS for our dear elegantlion,

:driving:Get out of the way, I'm seeking appointment to the head of the National Endowment for the Arts - Hey, I'm a classical pianist so I'm qualified - and I've got an appointment to keep with that campaign manager...... :D

Faith

Canada or US side, Rosie? Enquiring minds need to know...

What a nasty accusation! I would represent Australia in negotiations with our Allies Canada and the US, (that's me singing Australia's praises)

sydney-opera-house.gif

OR, if my singing is criticised or my nation is in any way maligned, I will call on my ANZAC buddies and this is what we'll do to all your backpackers:

crocodile.gif

Edited by Rosie_0801

1) cupcakes: Yes, homemade or otherwise. Especially margarita cupcakes.

2) crockpots: Yes *or* cooks for all homeschooling moms. It's cheaper than paying to school those kids.

3) kilts vs tunics: Yes, please.

4) Halle-boo-yah vs Holy Ghost Weenie Roast: I have to go with Holy Ghost Weenie Roast because then I don't have to cook dinner.

Also, I know she is anti-kitten killing, but does she have a plan to stop it? Oh, yes. I already carry a red sharpie in my purse. Graffiti would be legal *IF* you were correcting a sign. THEN, the teens would learn grammar just so they can legally graffiti.

I have not been officially asked by the candidate, but if she asks me I will indeed be happy to serve as Vice President. I was unsure about the time commitment, the cost to my family, and the potential detriment to my own career, but all of these concerns are nothing, NOTHING, when I consider the awesomeness with which Mrs Mungo will lead our nation. I know I must do my part, as a patriotic American homeschooler, to help her advance her vision for our future.

I have to say I've always admired Mrs Mungo, but the cause she has taken up most recently is the cause that inspires me to join her. Yes, I am, unequivocally and unashamedly, in favor of changing the calendar title of the holiday-which-shall-not-be-named to The Holy Ghost Weenie Roast. I think such an action, such a course of action, I should say, will turn our nation around. It's just what we all need.

You all know we need to end this pitiful navel-gazing that has become so popular. Where are our convictions? We need to end this insecure criticism of our neighbors and love each other in spite of our differences. As a nation we've become a little soft, losing sight of what really matters:

Spirituality and Processed Meat Cooked Over an Open Flame.

Yes, I stand with Mrs Mungo and the party of the Holy Ghost Weenie Roast. I stand ready to improve our nation's joy, tolerance, conviction, and grammar. If I am called upon to serve, I humbly pledge to do my part.

I can see the anti-Mungo protest signs now.

"Weenies against Mungo."

"Cupcakes stick in my craw!!11!!!!"

"Down with Crockpots!"

working the campaign

:lol: :lol: :lol: and :hurray: -- sounds like good plans to me!

What a nasty accusation! I would represent Australia in negotiations with our Allies Canada and the US, (that's me singing Australia's praises)

sydney-opera-house.gif

OR, if my singing is criticised or my nation is in any way maligned, I will call on my ANZAC buddies and this is what we'll do to all your backpackers:

crocodile.gif

:lol::lol::lol:

Imp,

I'll jump the border and vote for you!

AS for our dear elegantlion,

:driving:Get out of the way, I'm seeking appointment to the head of the National Endowment for the Arts - Hey, I'm a classical pianist so I'm qualified - and I've got an appointment to keep with that campaign manager...... :D

Faith

Well we do need a campaign soundtrack, something that would go good with Mike's and bacon and cupcakes.

Can you imagine the campaign party? All men must attend in kilts, cupcakes and bacon and a big tub of Mike's for refreshments. They'll be games like pin the apostrophe in the right place, diagramming sentences for fun, and a sideshow of "Test your logic skills" where you can debate about anything. Instead of bannings, the debate will take place in side by side dunk tanks. Those that resort to illogical conclusions and other faux pas of rhetoric will be dunked.