Menu

Dear Brother

When you ask me what I do all day, in a snotty tone, don't be taken aback when I say I understand why you're single at 32.

Here, here! Some people totally don't get it!

The other day I called the eye doctor's office to ask if I'd had an appointment within the last 12 months (so I could order lenses before my prescription runs out) and he said, "You mean you don't know if you've had an eye exam in the last year?" And he chuckled.

Obviously he's single with no kids, no one else to worry about or keep track of.

You have one of those too? :D

:lol: I'm so sorry for you, too!

What would they do without us pointing out the obvious? ;)

I have one brother still unmarried, and always asking me to set him up with my friends.

Uh, no. I like my friends and want them to STAY my friends :D LOL.

Love him, but yeah - not surprised he's still single and 35!

I feel the same way! There is a stay away from the friend, zone!

Here, here! Some people totally don't get it!

The other day I called the eye doctor's office to ask if I'd had an appointment within the last 12 months (so I could order lenses before my prescription runs out) and he said, "You mean you don't know if you've had an eye exam in the last year?" And he chuckled.

Obviously he's single with no kids, no one else to worry about or keep track of.

I would SO do that.

I knew a single guy who once said that people had additional kids to get the tax credit. All the parents at the table looked at him like he had totally lost him mind. I think at the time the tax credit was fairly low.

He also had a long list of requirements he had for his future children. I don't know whatever happened to him, but last I heard - still single.