Menu

In need of craft books ideas for preschool age

I love the Williamson Little Hand series for ideas. The Alphabet Art book Tjllc mentioned is part of it. There's also Paper plate crafts, Little Hands Big Fun Craft Book, Little Hands Create, Art Starts, Sing, Play, Create, Around the Woeld with Art and Activities and more. It's easy for me to flip through and find what I want. My favorites though are Mudworks and Preschool Art It's the Process Not the Product.

I've used Artpacs with that age. The first one is for grade 1, but if she can handle scissors and glue, she'd be fine with it. It is mostly cutting and pasting at that level though, so it's not super-creative.

This is the first thing that popped into my mind, too. Ready-to-go and inexpensive. (But yeah, not terribly creative/artistic.)

What I'm doing with my 4 & 6yo: pinned lots of fun crafts from Pinterest and we're just working our way through them. :p Planning is all done, just need to do them.

This is the first thing that popped into my mind, too. Ready-to-go and inexpensive. (But yeah, not terribly creative/artistic.)

What I'm doing with my 4 & 6yo: pinned lots of fun crafts from Pinterest and we're just working our way through them. :p Planning is all done, just need to do them.

Could you link what you've pinned?

Thanks everyone! Off to look through our options!

My dd#3 loves crafts. We did Shirley's Prepackaged Crafts for a whole year. DS#1 is now (slowly) working through the three boxes I held back from dd at the tail end of last school year. He wasn't ready for them much in the spring, but is doing better with the coloring & cutting now.

Love 'em. You supply scissors, glue, and coloring materials. She supplies everything else.

Note: Lots of coloring & Christian in orientation.