Menu

what would you do with this cabinet?

I have a 4 door (2 doors on top and 2 below), tall cabinet in our school room which is filled with games. 2 of the doors have broken off (it's not even an old cabinet, but the "hinges" were plastic and they broke). The 2 doors that have broken are one at the top and then the opposite door on the bottom. What would you do with this? Just leave it? Break the other 2 doors off? Then leave it open or would you cover it with something else? It's tucked away in a back room so it's not normally seen...

I would send someone to lowe's or hd for hinges.

246815_447027648675888_689522521_n.jpg

and then i would remind him in six months. :glare:

OR, the container store did something with fabric and it was adorable but i am really not a fabric person -- fabric was pulled back when one needed access to the shelves, and fabric hung down when the shelves were not being used.

And, i like the basket idea.

I would send someone to lowe's or hd for hinges.

246815_447027648675888_689522521_n.jpg

and then i would remind him in six months. :glare:

OR, the container store did something with fabric and it was adorable but i am really not a fabric person -- fabric was pulled back when one needed access to the shelves, and fabric hung down when the shelves were not being used.

And, i like the basket idea.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

I would go to Lowe's/Home Depot and get metal hinges, and put the doors back on.

This is what I would do. If that couldn't be done, I would sew some nice curtains to attach to it.

I would do either of the above.

I would start with replacing the hinges if I could. If that's not possible, I would get some spring tension rods and fabric. It would be easy to do.

I also like the basket idea, but if it's mostly games in the cabinet, they may be hard to fit in baskets. I would be apt to try, though, as I love baskets. :tongue_smilie: