Menu

Can you beat this crazy neighbor story?

Last night my neighbor (on the other side of the crazy) pulled into her driveway to turn around b/c his truck lost reverse. She came running out yelling at him and then proceeded to call the police. Are you ready for why? His answer to her was, "Oh, whatever. I love you too." SHE CLAIMED SEXUAL HARASSMENT!!:lol:

This is what I have had to listen to for 7 years. It is ok for her 4 wiener dogs to run into my yard and circle my 3 year old snapping, but don't you dare use her driveway and say you love her!:001_huh:

In short, nope. Can't beat that one for hilariously crazy overreactions.

But for neighbor issues of a less amusing kind, the other day my kids found a steel trap - the traditional type that bites shut and can cause an animal to rip its own leg off - concealed in the leaf litter on our property! Where said children are wont to wander about barefoot (or were, until this happened; now they are on pain of death orders to put boots on).

Last night my neighbor (on the other side of the crazy) pulled into her driveway to turn around b/c his truck lost reverse. She came running out yelling at him and then proceeded to call the police. Are you ready for why? His answer to her was, "Oh, whatever. I love you too." SHE CLAIMED SEXUAL HARASSMENT!!:lol:

This is what I have had to listen to for 7 years. It is ok for her 4 wiener dogs to run into my yard and circle my 3 year old snapping, but don't you dare use her driveway and say you love her!:001_huh:

But for neighbor issues of a less amusing kind, the other day my kids found a steel trap - the traditional type that bites shut and can cause an animal to rip its own leg off - concealed in the leaf litter on our property! Where said children are wont to wander about barefoot (or were, until this happened; now they are on pain of death orders to put boots on).

Holy smokes! Those are both some serious crazy!

So glad my neighbors are boring and stand-offish!

I hope this warranted a call to the police. I can't even imagine!

You did call the cops, yes?

I would call the police. I hope you disposed of it. It is on your property someone left it there so it must not be important. I would be posting signs too.

Our old neighbors had the police give my husband a restraining order because he went over to ask them to take their dog in since it had been barking for a couple hours in the evening (after 10pm when he went over).

I was so glad when they left!

Our old neighbors had the police give my husband a restraining order because he went over to ask them to take their dog in since it had been barking for a couple hours in the evening (after 10pm when he went over).

I was so glad when they left!

My husband called the police on our old next door neighbors after he walked into their yard to ask them to quiet their dog that had been barking for hours and was told if he stepped over the property line again, he would be killed.

Your crazy neighbor makes me miss police dispatching. They may be nutjobs and wasting police resources, but they sure break the tension from all the serious calls. Fond memories. :001_smile:

Wow. Please call the police.

"Oh, whatever. I love you too." SHE CLAIMED SEXUAL HARASSMENT!!:lol:

:001_huh:

I knew a secretary who was not answering the phone, so the doctor near by (and older man with a spotless reputation of being a compete gentleman) reached over to answer it, and he lay his other hand over her forearm to let her know he was moving in get the phone (so she wouldn't wheel around and smack him), and SHE claimed sexual harassment.

Everyone who hears this story just screams with laughter because it is one in a string of "stories" about her.