Menu

My husband was just in an accident on I--95

...and I found out about it on Facebook. :glare:

No one was hurt (my oldest son was in the van going to work with dad, he's working as a Jr. Counselor at an engineering day-camp this week). Never a dull moment!

And he had a 13yr. accident free streak...broken.

Gosh you need something good to happen to you. :grouphug:

My mom came home last night...she's been in GA the past 7 months working on my grandmother's estate. She's coming over to help me get my consignment clothes ready for the sale...then we have 6 more weeks to clean out stuff at her house, and decorate a little at mine. I count that as good :D.

Awww, I'm glad everyone is ok. But yuck, and sorry you had to find out on FB.

[My brother once had to be taken to the hospital for heart-related activity, and all of us, including his gf, found out via FB. :glare: He wasn't planning to tell us at all, except we had plans as a family that weekend, and he wasn't going to make it since he was, yk, in hospital]

DH was driving a 15 passenger van...a Prius was trying to pass them, but ran into them instead. Very little damage to the van...the Prius had more damage, and although s/he initially pulled over, they fled the scene. DH filled out a report with the state trooper, a witness and dh gave as much information as they could (color/partial plate on the Prius), just a rotten way to start the day.

So, dh is still technically accident-free :D A silver lining!