Menu

I'm up at 6 am to listen to the radio

The local radio advertised they are giving away 4 Tickets to The LION KING musical in the big city(at the fancy theater)!!! They are supposed to give them away between 6 and 8 am, which is usually when I get up but I was awake from about 12-4am this am- I'm dead!!! Wish me luck!!!

I've heard it is the best but it isn't in our budget right now! Usually they have lots of tickets to give away but for this show they've only advertised that they are giving away one set. I'm really, really hoping that I win, it would be an awesome event for the kids.

Thanks ladies! I'm going to have dh pick up the tickets after work. Unfortunately I will have to buy 1 ticket, but that is way cheaper than 5! I think it will be well worth it and am so excited that we all get to go see it and *almost* for free!

Dh went and picked up the tickets and they are some of the nicer seats, in the orchestra section! But since dd 2.5 can sit in our lap we got to buy just a cheap ticket for her. Unfortunately it is for the 6:30 showing though and the city is 2-2.5 hrs away, dh says we might stay the night. I guess we will see how much OT he has between now and then!