Menu

The WRONG box to lose. Hysterical!

We moved back into our house after a fallen tree caused a substantial rebuild. 3 months later, I still have boxes to go through. Thanks to the purging thread, I tackled a few 'mystery boxes' today. One box confused me. It had random plugs and change and batteries, so it looked kinda normalish, but then there was an uggs shoe box and we don't own any uggs, and a lion king snow globe? Then I found a couple pocket knives and a small photo book with people we don't know. I just KEPT going through it all confused and then I found what was clearly the contents of someone's nightstand drawer! It had condoms, lube, and a giant purple BOB. DH and I have been laughing all day and accusing each other of maintaining a secret stash. I'd post a photo, but it's probably bad enough that I said 'BOB'

I was wondering where my missing box was!

:lol::lol::lol:

:lol: I'll get it delivered before you have an emergency!

The contents of our upstairs was stored during renovations. They seem to have given us a Bonus Box when they brought our stuff back. I'll bet the owners of this box are confused!

I'm totally embarrassed because I don't know what BOB means.

I googled it and came up with all kinds of different Bobs, as in celebrities named "Bob". So, I still don't know what BOB means. I've only been able to come up with one possibility, but that one starts with the letter "v".:blushing:

I'm totally embarrassed because I don't know what BOB means.

I googled it and came up with all kinds of different Bobs, as in celebrities named "Bob". So, I still don't know what BOB means. I've only been able to come up with one possibility, but that one starts with the letter "v".:blushing:

That'd be my guess, Stacy. :001_smile:

I didn't know what a BOB was either :) I bet the owners of the other box don't make a claim :)

We had a moderate house fire several years ago. The next day they were walking us through what remained of the house outlining the next steps of the restoration, the fact a crew would be coming in and packing up ALL of our belongings, taking them to their company where they would then sort through everything, see what could be salvaged, clean it, etc etc.

There were about four people walking us through this process, our insurance agent, the claims adjuster, the salvage company, maybe the builder... I think every single one of them told us a story of finding items such as this when going through houses. Since we actually were good friends with the agent and adjuster I think they were trying to be as clear as possible that if there was anything like that in our house, to get it out now 'cause they didn't want to know about it! :lol:

LOL! We had a major fire 5 yrs ago and I had a baby 2 days later there was all kinds of people going through our stuff (which was very violating) but there wasn't another option. THANK goodness we didn't have anything such as the above to be found. That would be even more stress!