Menu

I become really mean

When it's 20 minutes after bedtime and kids are still walking around, getting drinks and mentioning slivers in their fingers. I'm laid back about a lot of things but this is my only kid free time all day. :glare:

I'm right there with you sister! It makes me CRAZY! I ***NEED*** my quiet time...:glare:

Next time put them to bed 20 minutes earlier! :001_smile:

I feel the same way. I'm just relaxing and enjoying the nothing thread when I hear...."Mom, are YOU going to bed soon?" "What are you doing?" :glare:

It doesn't happen too much anymore, thankfully. But I DID put them to bed earlier when they got up like that....

we've had three splinters this week at bedtime. It is amazing that they show up and start bothering them right at 9 pm, isn't it. :glare: What's up with that anyway? I so agree. The constant parade of children down the stairs after they've been put to bed is very annoying to me.

we've had three splinters this week at bedtime. It is amazing that they show up and start bothering them right at 9 pm, isn't it. :glare: What's up with that anyway? I so agree. The constant parade of children down the stairs after they've been put to bed is very annoying to me.

My nose is stuff. My sunburn hurts. I'm not sleepy. I can't get to sleep.

It's like they WANT to see the flaming mother of death.

My nose is stuff. My sunburn hurts. I'm not sleepy. I can't get to sleep.

It's like they WANT to see the flaming mother of death.

You can't have your internet turned off today! Who'll provide quips like this??? ;)