Menu

Bye! I'm taking a little vacation...

I'm staying home, but I have several projects that I need to work on away from the computer. I thought this would be a good time to take something of break from the boards and other internet stops where I spend too much time.

I will see you all around the first of September.

And, if you wouldn't mind, please act like you remember me when I return. :D

I'm staying home, but I have several projects that I need to work on away from the computer.

I'm right there with ya, but I honestly can not get those projects done with a house full of people. Which is why I do things in fits and starts in between visiting here. Some day...(in, er, about a decade?!).

You'll be missed, dahlink!

I'm staying home, but I have several projects that I need to work on away from the computer. I thought this would be a good time to take something of break from the boards and other internet stops where I spend too much time.

I will see you all around the first of September.

And, if you wouldn't mind, please act like you remember me when I return. :D

Have a wonderful, productive summer, Crissy. You will be missed.

You will be missed, but sometimes taking a break is just the thing to bring a fresh, new perspective on what really matters. I've almost been feeling the same way, lately, but at this point don't have the energy to tackle "projects," so when the girls have Quiet Time, I come here.

Hope all your projects get done, all your days run smoothly, and all your family stays healthy and strong. God bless you, and see ya in September!

Awwww, and I'm just getting to know you, too! Hope you have a good break! I'm impressed that you can be gone for 2 whole months! Wow! I took a three week break last summer, and it was hard on me! :D

See ya in September!

so when the girls have Quiet Time, I come here.
Wise choice! :001_smile: