Menu

I am a piece of dead meat.

Two of my grand-nephews spent the day with me. Six and eight. Never. slowed. down.

I've had little girls over before and they are more than happy to watch a movie in the air conditioning. Not the boys. So we went for a pony cart ride in hot hot hot weather and it was fine but then one of the tires went bad and thank goodness dd came by at the right moment and took the boys with her and I walked the pony homeinthehothothotweatherforamileorbetter.

Too tired to eat. I guess it's good for my diet, eh?

My husband regular comes home from the park, beach, Y and collapses on the bed. I asked him if he did not play in the park with his daughters. He replied that a game of chess with our boy is more tiring than an hour in the park was with his girls. :)

I was a go-go-go child, and I remember riding in snow storms and hail and everything else. Unless I was too sick to crawl out of bed, I was on that horse every day for years.

At least you're being a good sport about it. :D

Hey, do you want my toddler? I think I can trust you to tire him out so he doesn't wake me at 3.30am again tomorrow. Or do you need a day off first? :tongue_smilie:

Rosie

Sure, I'll take him! I'm pretty much at loose ends with all the kids finished. I don't want to get a job because I don't want to lose pony/chicken/garden/future grandchildren time, but sometimes I'm still twiddling my thumbs and looking for something to do.