Menu

Do you suppose it hurts my dog's feelings...

Don't think so. That's what I do with the 'gifts' that our cats catch and leave at the door. A few times I've taken their prizes away from them while still alive. Managed to save a couple. The cats get over it pretty quickly.

Very true. Hurt feelings or not, they will quickly forgive the next time you pet them. :)

And I have to say, I would do the same thing... even if it makes me a bad mommy not to accept the gifts with love. (Apparently I'm turning into Tiger Mom!! :D )

My cat's feelings were definitely hurt when he brought me a dead mouse into the bed just after my kids were born. I think it was his way of accepting them and my complete freak out has led to him never liking them.

Oh my gosh!! Must be because they were "so big" and he thought they needed fed :) Oops :)

My cat's feelings were definitely hurt when he brought me a dead mouse into the bed just after my kids were born. I think it was his way of accepting them and my complete freak out has led to him never liking them.

In your BED? Oh, my.

does she think she's a cat?

Nope. The cat does not bring gifts. The cat does not try to please us.

You mean you're not supposed to frame them in little shadow boxes? :D

:lol:

Mummified mouse armies.

That's nightmare material, right there.