Menu

Has anyone tried raw sweet potato on a veggie tray?....

I asked my mom for ideas for a veggie tray....and she suggested: raw sweet potatoes, peppers, raw zucchini, cucumbers, celery.....all of that with a ranch dip....

Does that sound good to anyone? Have you tried any of those?

Tammy

I've never heard about eating raw sweet potato, but I've eaten all the rest and they are great. I'd include some raw carrot sticks or baby carrots, too, for the less adventuresome. Another good addition is raw broccoli, and not just the heads! You can peel broccoli stalks and slice them lengthwise into sticks, like celery - delicious!

I have eaten raw sweet potato and it is good. And I didn't die either.

:lol: You are hilarious.

Ok, red, orange and green peppers are so pretty on a veggie tray. The red and orange, or yellow ones are expensive though. I've never tried raw sweet potato, but I intend to now! I bet a sweet brown suger type dip would be good with sweet potato...but I wouldn't go to the trouble of making two dips. You can't miss with ranch.

I have eaten raw sweet potato and it is good. And I didn't die either.

:lol::lol:

I like her choices. I also add cauliflower to my raw veggie trays along with the colored peppers that Scarlett mentioned. All the colors and then the white helps add visual interest. Oh and those cherry tomatoes. I can't have a veggie tray without those. yum.