Menu

We are skipping school, again <sigh>

Well, only half a day. We live in Wy. We are normally still COLD in March. This last week its been in the 60's!!!! :party: So yesterday we skipped afternoon school and went on a 4 mile hike on a trail we just found. Today we are gonna do it again! Its supposed to be 70 today :w00t: This is NOT Wyoming weather in March. So, I am teaching my kids to skip school :lol: What is this world coming to :D

We are in the same boat here in the St Louis area. Plus, it didnt help that Ive had strep throat all week. We pretty much did half days, but I still feel bad that we took off considering we will be having a 4 day week next week with the homeschool expo. Oh well, it's spring break from college for my husband and I, so why not take a break, right?

I love the fact that nice days get to be enjoyed! This is another great reason to home ed. The added bonus is we get to go places that are packed on weekends with no crowds. We just home ed year around and try to enjoy lovely weather whenever it happens!

I'm betting that most homeschoolers in the upper midwest are taking today off. :D

According to my weather station, it's 80 degrees here in Minnesota. That's CRAZY. It feels like summer. They're expecting most Minnesota lakes to ice-out by the end of next week... a month early! This time last year, I still had a 9 foot snowdrift on my front lawn.

Well, only half a day. We live in Wy. We are normally still COLD in March. This last week its been in the 60's!!!! :party: So yesterday we skipped afternoon school and went on a 4 mile hike on a trail we just found. Today we are gonna do it again! Its supposed to be 70 today :w00t: This is NOT Wyoming weather in March. So, I am teaching my kids to skip school :lol: What is this world coming to :D

we skipped few days this week also for afterschool. It is sunny and warm kids were out bike ridding (not today though,,,)

We've worked for two hours in the morning. The kids have spent 6-8 hours outside. 10 days ago I shut the ckickens up and had to trudge through the snow. A week later it was balmy. I do worry a little since we'll lose time with the move, but you can't buy days like these.