Menu

Info is in!!!!

Praying that today's the day!!!!

Then again ... it's government. :lol:

I just saw this this morning and honestly, I'm glad I didn't know yesterday. :tongue_smilie: Doesn't he realize how many people are waiting for an offer? He may think it's just one and his family and his landlord and his ... but no!!! It's hundreds he never even considered before he left the office yesterday. :svengo:

TodayTodayTodayTodayTodayTodayTodayTodayTodayTodayToday.....

Hope you have some good distractions planned for this morning. :D:grouphug:

Like getting WCB off their butts to pay you on time, aren't you supposed to get your paycheque from them this Friday(if I am thinkinf right since you got paid late last week). Maybe doing the reminder thing starting today will help ;) Plus it will irritate you enough to take your mind off of the job issue

Like getting WCB off their butts to pay you on time, aren't you supposed to get your paycheque from them this Friday(if I am thinkinf right since you got paid late last week). Maybe doing the reminder thing starting today will help ;) Plus it will irritate you enough to take your mind off of the job issue

Nope, I actually got pd last wk. On time. W/out having to hassle anyone. I know, faint worthy, right? :lol:

The office doesn't open til 830. That's another 10 mins from now.

I have to go out to do a stoopid WCB job search thing, so I won't be home for a cpl of hrs.

If we don't see anything by 11 am, Wolf will be calling. That's 2.5 hrs from now, for those that are pacing. :lol:

Nope, I actually got pd last wk. On time. W/out having to hassle anyone. I know, faint worthy, right? :lol:

The office doesn't open til 830. That's another 10 mins from now.

I have to go out to do a stoopid WCB job search thing, so I won't be home for a cpl of hrs.

If we don't see anything by 11 am, Wolf will be calling. That's 2.5 hrs from now, for those that are pacing. :lol:

So.... High Noon, baby!

At least in my time zone.

Until he has the offer letter in hand, we don't want to burn any bridges.

Wise move! My husband was "hired" by a firm once, but the hiring party just kept delaying and delaying and refusing to send the letter outlining the terms (Yes, get that IN WRITING).

Turns out there was no job. Jerked him around for 3 weeks. Good thing my husband did nothing based on just the guy's word. Do request a specific letter outlining the terms of the employment (including start date and salary/benefits), if that hasn't already been arranged.

Edited by TranquilMind