Menu

For those House Fans...or used to be fans...

I have to say that's a good thing. I haven't watched the last few seasons. I just couldn't stand it after the episode where his best friends girlfriend was killed in the big accident. I never liked her character and thought the show went downhill when they brought her in. After that though it just got weird.

OOoooh Bones, how I love thee, lol. I like those cop dramas. I wanted to be a cop with the mounted unit or dog unit when I was younger...or a forensic scientist, lol. Hubby says I'm too little, but that I'm mean enough :glare: :tongue_smilie:

Yeah...House isn't what it used to be.

I think it has had a great run and I'll definitely miss it. I actually didn't tune in until season 3 (or so?) but have really enjoyed it. The only "medical" show I've ever been able to watch as it isn't so bloody and gross. I think it has actually had some great stuff since Amber died.

I hope Hugh Laurie can use his real accent in his next gig. ;)

He and the whole Harry Potter cast make me :001_huh: when I hear them talking out of character. The HP cast doesn't hide their accents as much as he does, but they still seem to tone it down a bit in the movies.