Menu

Phew! 35,856 unread emails....

432. I try to stay on top of it because I belong to about 20+ Yahoo Groups and receive lots of mail daily. I don't read all that I delete from them...just scan for topics I'm interested in. Otherwise, their gone, gone, gone. My basement, however, is a whole other animal! :blushing:

Hey! This is my 1001th post and it only took me 4 years to get there! :001_huh:

Geo

LOL Congratulations! :hurray: :party: :cheers2: :thumbup:

How is 35,856 even possible??? You must be popular. :001_smile:

I have 246 right now.

Nope, not popular at all, I just sign up for A LOT of stuff. :p hehe

This is sad, here is my INBOX ONLY!!

92,159 increases by 300 everyday.

I belong to about 12 yahoo groups (most professional/educational) and yes, they come in digests, except two for my writing classes. I have had the same email for 12 years. I am a scout leader, I teach writing classes to 37 students, I teach horse lessons, I just have so many outlets where I can easily get 50-100 personal emails in a day on crazy weeks!

My sweet daughter offered to go through and start deleting them, I just wish yahoo had a DELETE ALL button! :(

OH! And there is a way at least with yahoo that you can change a screen button and you can delete 100 at a time, probably would have saved you some moments of aaagh!!

I tried going into the options to set it to a higher number, but it didn't change anything. I still had only 25 at a time. :glare::confused:

A delete all button would have been great! :)

were finally cleared out of my inbox! :lol: :lol: It took me all week and lots of clicking (I could only delete 25 at a time :001_huh:), but I did it. I just now deleted the last ones! The date of the oldest being from November 14, 2008! And now got the glorious message, "there are no emails in your inbox folder" :party: :hurray:

So how many unread emails are sitting in your inbox right now??? Thought it would be fun to hear how many are hibernating and breeding in ya'll's inbox (is ya'll's even a word?:001_huh:) I wonder if anyone had more than me. :D hehehe

So let's hear what ya'll have got!

If you don't want to state it here publicly then you can send it to me in an email. Maybe I'll get around to it in another 4 years! hehehehe

Over 4,000.... I hate email:tongue_smilie:

37,073:auto:. I hardly ever delete anything and I belong to a lot of yahoo groups.

Joy

:iagree: My total stands at 28,066 unread and 37,413 still in the inbox. Sigh. Glad I'm not the only one. I try to catch up once in awhile, and delete a lot, but then it catches up with me again.

Oh, I did this, too. It's just that it still shows only 25 at a time...even from the same sender.

I hate the gmail interface though.

Me too. I really never use my gmail. I really don't like it's format at.all. :glare:

You people are amazing, I'm not sure in a good or bad way. I thought my 650 in gmail were high. I keep my yahoo cleaned out, so about 10 or 12. I probably have more in some old accounts I rarely check.

hehehehehe I'll take the good way. ;)

Over 4,000.... I hate email
me too. I guess I should stop signing up for stuff. :tongue_smilie:

:iagree: My total stands at 28,066 unread and 37,413 still in the inbox. Sigh. Glad I'm not the only one. I try to catch up once in awhile, and delete a lot, but then it catches up with me again.

Same with me. You're definitely not alone. :)

You inspired me! I got mine down to 44 messages, and will pare down more tonight!
Yay! :hurray: Happy to be an inspiration. It doesn't happen often! :tongue_smilie:

I check my email several times a day, and either put it in a folder (after I read it and if it something I need to keep), or delete it. I never have more than 30 or so emails in my inbox. Having thousands would make me nuts!

You know what's worse, I DO check my email everyday and delete bunches and I STILL had that many! :blushing:

All email from my 4 accounts comes to my windows mail on the desktop. I read or delete immediately from there and then only go into the accounts online to empty the trash or spam boxes. Anything I read and want to keep goes into a folder in windows mail.

I do want together a MacBook pro, so not sure how this will work once that happens.

Oh my gosh, y'all! I'm having panic attacks just thinking about all that cyber clutter! All accounts are cleared out daily. Mail is sorted into appropriate files which are weeded out monthly. Yes, I'm this bad in most other areas of my life. The inside of my car is a mess. Ssshhh.... Don't blow my cover!

Oh my gosh, y'all! I'm having panic attacks just thinking about all that cyber clutter! All accounts are cleared out daily. Mail is sorted into appropriate files which are weeded out monthly. Yes, I'm this bad in most other areas of my life. The inside of my car is a mess. Ssshhh.... Don't blow my cover!

LOL If you saw the inside of my house you'd probably have a heart attack. My house is clean. I dust and clean something everyday, but it is cluttered with school books, projects and my Autistic son is like our own personal F5 tornado. hehehe

I do keep my car clean though. I do auto detailing and even though I can't keep up the car as much as I would like to, I do give it a full detail twice a year inside and out and try to wash it once every week (or two :tongue_smilie:) and slap on some spray sealant if the sealant needs a boost. :p