Menu

Have you ever checked out weffriddles?

Careful. It's addictive. :P

http://www.weffriddles.com/

Feel free to post about your progress here and ask each other for help and whatnot if needed; therefore, watch out for spoilers! I had started it a LONG time ago, forgot all about it, never finished it and don't even remember how far I got, just found it in my favorites folder, and plan to check it out again now lol. It's a fun and sometimes frustrating puzzle game from what I recall. Let me know what you think if you check it out!

Enjoy!

I made it to level 17, but can't get the pic cleaned up enough to read everything. Anyone want to tell me what it says?

Beats me, two of us are stuck back at level 10 lol. Give us a hint on that on! It's the pic of a hand holding a cell phone and it lists a bunch of seemingly random numbers with commas.

Could somebody just give me the fracking answer to level seven? Aaargh.

ETA: Nvm. That one was kind of stupid. The clue didn't help at all.

Yeah that one was a little confusing lol. Google Edith Wharton and look at a list of her works.

No one is going to give us a hint for level 10? Pouts. :P

Level 10

The first and second numbers in each group coordinate to whats on the telephone.

Does that help?

I can be more direct if you would just dial 1-800-HELPME.

Btw, I was up til after 1am playing this silly game. Thanks Nance.

I'm still lost! Be more direct. lol.

I'm still lost! Be more direct. lol.

I will have pity on you - because my telephone doesn't have letters on it. I had to have DD18 look the letters up for me.

I wonder why phones don't have letters anymore? Hmmm.... that's a title for a work in progress, I guess.

Good Luck with #10!

Careful. It's addictive. :P

http://www.weffriddles.com/

Feel free to post about your progress here and ask each other for help and whatnot if needed; therefore, watch out for spoilers! I had started it a LONG time ago, forgot all about it, never finished it and don't even remember how far I got, just found it in my favorites folder, and plan to check it out again now lol. It's a fun and sometimes frustrating puzzle game from what I recall. Let me know what you think if you check it out!

Enjoy!

I'm gonna be a failure at it, Nance. I can't navigate to the next page after the info. (Obviously I see the link to the forums, but I can't find what is waiting in the dark.)

Please share...I can't figure out howtot get on there....

Nance, I'm stuck on 10 too. I know I'm totally overthinking it, but I can't do darn thing with it. If you have any luck, please let me know.

The first number in each set is the number you're supposed to look at on the keypad of your phone. The second number in each set is more like information about what you're supposed to DO with that number you're looking at. Does that help?

Faithe, did you figure it out?? If not, let me know and I'll tell you what to do for the first one to get you going.

No....should I even try? I am feeling kinda dumb...maybe it is the pain killer:tongue_smilie:

Faithe

Could it be because I am on an iPad?

Edited by Mommyfaithe

No....should I even try? I am feeling kinda dumb...maybe it is the pain killer:tongue_smilie:

Faithe

Could it be because I am on an iPad?

I'm not sure, I've never used an iPad! Can you do everything like you can with a computer? You need to click and drag to highlight the background, as if you were trying to copy and paste the dark background. Some text will then show up somewhere on the screen that wasn't there before you did that. Two words that weren't there before. Those words are the first "answer" to the first puzzle. You have to paste (or retype) those words up into the url before the .html to move on to the second puzzle.

ETA: I made it to level 13 but I'm gonna stop there for now. I'm tired lol.