Menu

Blog/Homeschool Names

I need a cute blog and/or homeschool name, and I have no inspiration. My current blog (that I barely keep up) is called Insanity of a Mom, but I never updated it a lot. "Insanity" is something that I use a lot in email addresses or forum handles.

All of you (okay, most!) have very cute blog & homeschool names. How did you come up with your blog name?

I love cute blog names, but mine is not one of them :tongue_smilie: I keep thinking of clever names, but I can't handle more than one blog..

but, I was thinking, along with the Insanity theme, what about something cute like - Sane on Monday or something like that? I joke that my homeschool is called "Cliffs of Insanity Day academy"...that could be fun too!

PlumCrazyMomof3, that is such an awesome name! I love the HP series (well, used to, before the last book anyway)- it is amazing how many awesome references you can find in the HP series.

I really want a cute blog name. One blog name I made for a project in college was "A Step for Education" which sounds cool, but is not relevant to a homeschool. LOL.

I already have my blog and blog name but if I didn't, I like the name "Educating Everywhere" because of the fact that we're not tied to being in one classroom, building, desk, etc and go on tons of outings, field trips, can learn indoors, outdoors, and everywhere we go, really. Feel free to use it if it applies; it occurred to me too late...I won't be changing my blog name. :D

Our school (unofficially, legally we're part of a cover school).

Mount Parnassus Academy (Elementary, currently, because DD's friends are all Elementary students)

Mascot-Hydra

Motto-Vivamus et unum crescere (Learning and growing, together!)

My Blog is Making Music with kids-although recently most posts have been more lego related than music related.

I don't know if my blog title classifies as cute or not, but it is "To the Moon and Back." It comes from a line in one of my absolute favorite children's books, "Guess How Much I Love You." Since my blog is mostly about my children/family life, I felt it applied because I love THEM "to the moon and back. " I also thought it fit for when I blog about my own spiritual journey, as I have changed MUCH over the years. :)

As far as homeschool names go, I don't have one officially yet, but will have to declare one with the state for the upcoming school year and it can NEVER be changed, so I'm still pondering there.

I don't know if my blog title classifies as cute or not, but it is "To the Moon and Back." It comes from a line in one of my absolute favorite children's books, "Guess How Much I Love You." Since my blog is mostly about my children/family life, I felt it applied because I love THEM "to the moon and back. " I also thought it fit for when I blog about my own spiritual journey, as I have changed MUCH over the years. :)

As far as homeschool names go, I don't have one officially yet, but will have to declare one with the state for the upcoming school year and it can NEVER be changed, so I'm still pondering there.

I like this one. I couldn't think of one either and my first choice was taken. Picked morning hugs and goodnight kisses since I treasure those simple but routine things and homeschooling just deepens our relationship. My kids think its silly and tease me about it. Oh well.:tongue_smilie:

Insanity of a Mom is adorable, but I'd wonder what would happen if CPS got wind of that title.

Would they really take offense with a blog name? :confused: I wouldn't use it for my homeschool name or anything official; though, I guess it shouldn't be risked :glare:

I think my brain is just fried. My 3yo has stopped sleeping at night- so it's starting to make my brain melt away.... :D:D