Menu

I hope you'll still be friends with me when you read this

:lol::lol: How funny! I eyed the boxes of Hamburger Helper at the grocery store yesterday evening as I was quickly trying to find something to make out of the hamburger I had at home for dinner! I ended up going w/ spaghetti, but now almost wishing I would have chosen the other since my youngers didn't like the sauce. UGH! I just cannot win. Glad you enjoyed you dinner. Don't feel guily about it at all. Sometimes you just need a splurge and every now and then will not kill you!:D

]My kids eat like hobbits.[/b] They get up and eat cereal while I cook breakfast. Today was eggs' date=' croissants (err..I just heated those up) and chocolate banana smoothies. At around 11 they had sandwiches and carrots. At one they had ramen. At three they had cheese, crackers and fruit. At six I made dinner (burgers and mac and cheese, as I said before). Most of them had a snack before bed.[/quote']

:lol::lol:

I love that. My kids eat like hobbits, too. Perfect description.

My children ate a terribly nutritious bean chili (with bacon and sausage) that was served with Doritos.

Hey, I wouldn't want to eat that stuff on a weekly basis or anything but I'd eat it once in a while and like the taste of it, too! Even without my husband having to be the one to "take care of dinner." :D

amen to that. The last few nights while I've still be recovering from the headcold from Hades dd's been eating Kid Cuisine frozen meals lol.