Menu

Price for art classes?

We pay $6/class for 1 1/2 hours with a trained teacher with many years of experience. They were $5 for years, but they went up two years ago. That includes all supplies, except we pay a $2 clay fee once a year. There is also an extra hour for advanced high school students that costs an extra $3 per class.

Edited by angela in ohio

$25 per student per lesson in a small group class. The class runs for about an hour. I'm not sure whether the art supplies cost extra, though, because we do art with ds at home.

When ds took pottery classes, I think they were $20 or $25 per hour, which included the clay, firing, and about 20 minutes of wheel time.

I was paying $10 per class with a $30 fee every 3 months. They would do projects with paint on canvases, air dry clay, kiln fired clay, glass slumping (in the kiln), pastel work on canvas papers etc. It wasn't just a drawing/construction paper class.

We pay $11/hour for a group class of homeschoolers (a dozen or so kids of various ages) and it includes all supplies and they do clay, paints, strange materials (fabric, board), watercolor, sketching, etc.

And, she is nice in that she has a pay for two and the third is free so we pay $88 for four weeks for all three dd's.