Menu

OK. I need 9 volunteers.

ok, we'll I'll rep you and if anyone wants to rep me, that would be great. I have :confused: 0 right now. I just started posting not too long ago, but was lurking for a while.
There's lots of rep to be had on political threads if you're at all inclined that way. :)

ok, we'll I'll rep you and if anyone wants to rep me, that would be great. I have :confused: 0 right now. I just started posting not too long ago, but was lurking for a while.

~Phlox

You should have 10 points to start with, fwiw.

I think I've already used up all of mine for today, though. I'll rep you in my heart.

Rich with kids,

I have to rep others , I guess you cant get your shiny green box. I will spread some love and see if I can come back.

So whats the deal if you get five boxes you get a free spa day. Woo Hoo. Just making it up. Nice to dream.

Jet

Well, fwiw, I voted 5 stars for this thread, but it didn't even change it from a 2 to a 3! :(

Looks like you have your two squares though, so at least THAT'S good! :D I still have 34 to go, so I won't beg........ yet! ;)

Yes, thanks again everyone! It was touch and go there for a bit! :D Brindee, I drained my rep, but I'll get ya when I'm able!

It's an interesting psychological phenomenon. It seems the key lies in just making the statement that you are almost there. Then there are plenty of kind people willing to boost you over the edge. But if you actually ask for it, it seems like some take it as cheating or something. Or maybe people are just in a cranky mood today. (Did you notice Jessica's thread now has a 1-star rating?) So maybe I should ctrl-A and delete this post, but hey, I'm living on the wild side today!!

whacky097.gif

It's an interesting psychological phenomenon. It seems the key lies in just making the statement that you are almost there. Then there are plenty of kind people willing to boost you over the edge. But if you actually ask for it, it seems like some take it as cheating or something. Or maybe people are just in a cranky mood today. (Did you notice Jessica's thread now has a 1-star rating?) So maybe I should ctrl-A and delete this post, but hey, I'm living on the wild side today!!

whacky097.gif

Yes, how brave you are!!! They are particularly nasty today.

Down with the Evil Rep Fairies!!! sw001.gif
No, down with fountain pens!

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :tongue_smilie:

I'm just feeling contrary today.

Oooh! You're such a rebel! Haven't you heard the old saying, never talk politics, religion, or fountain pens!! :lol:

Yes, yes! My best friend's dad used to remind us of this all the time!

All these years later, I still don't know how he truly feels about fountain pens.;)