Menu

YAWN!!!

I was just thinking about you the other day and realized that we hadn't seen you in awhile! Hope everything's been going well...

Awwww. Thank you. :grouphug: I'm fine, just been super busy with school. I brought my son home and am homeschooling him now too as well as my daughter who is a highschooler now. :svengo: Thank you for your warm thoughts. :)

You made me yawn. :glare:

lol It's contagious you know. Just stay away from the weird jug. ;)

hehehehe I thought you might have meant "sirens", but you're so well read, I figured "psirens" meant something and I was just missing it. lol Good to see you Ms. Rosie. :grouphug::grouphug::grouphug:

I'm out of it. I mean those ancient greek myth women. I spelled it like that episode of Red Dwarf, didn't I?

Y'know, I think I'll just quit while I'm behind. :leaving:

I'm out of it. I mean those ancient greek myth women. I spelled it like that episode of Red Dwarf, didn't I?

Y'know, I think I'll just quit while I'm behind. :leaving:

No worries love. You and I are thinking of the same critters. The singing gals Homer wrote about that made the sailors crash upon the rocks.

You're aware of our most recent addition, right?

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!! I just looked at your signature!!!!!

*squeals in delight* I'm SO HAPPY for you! I wish you were here so I could give you a big hug! CONGRATULATIONS! I guess those kilt pics worked! ;) :D hehehehehe What wonderful news! My heartiest congratulations to you and Wolf!

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!! I just looked at your signature!!!!!

*squeals in delight* I'm SO HAPPY for you! I wish you were here so I could give you a big hug! CONGRATULATIONS! I guess those kilt pics worked! ;) :D hehehehehe What wonderful news! My heartiest congratulations to you and Wolf!

:lol:

Hang on...I'll link you to some pics...

Actually, it was the call of the idea Kafkaesque stories. hehehehe I posted a thread about my Kafka exercise idea. :) I would love to read the stories this gang could come up with. :)

No wonder you are so tired! You were up posting with me about Kafka! I hadn't realized you were East Coast.

What was reasonable pre-bedtime posting here in the Far West was middle of the night for you!

No wonder you are so tired! You were up posting with me about Kafka! I hadn't realized you were East Coast.

What was reasonable pre-bedtime posting here in the Far West was middle of the night for you!

LOL My son had me up until 3am these last two nights and 1am the night before that!! I think my kids are trying to kill me! lol

I don't think I've gotten a good night's sleep since I became a mother! Maybe that's why I like the story of Rip Van Winkle? hehehe

Awwww! He is so stinking cute!!!! I love the first ones with his little red cheeks, the one of him in the laundry basket (why don't I find anything that cute in the laundry??? ) and the last ones of him smiling!

Ay, he is PRECIOUS!!! What a sweet baby! Congratulations mama! You must be so proud! He's beautiful! :) :grouphug::grouphug::grouphug:

Awwww! He is so stinking cute!!!! I love the first ones with his little red cheeks, the one of him in the laundry basket (why don't I find anything that cute in the laundry??? ) and the last ones of him smiling!

Ay, he is PRECIOUS!!! What a sweet baby! Congratulations mama! You must be so proud! He's beautiful! :) :grouphug::grouphug::grouphug:

Thanks :D Everyone here adores him...I fear he'll be quite the spoiled little man, in time!

He's the reason why 8 hrs sleep sounds so lovely, yet impossible :lol:

Thanks :D Everyone here adores him...I fear he'll be quite the spoiled little man, in time!

He's the reason why 8 hrs sleep sounds so lovely, yet impossible :lol:

hehehehe I think he will grow up one healthy, happy and well loved little boy! What a blessing! :)

hehehehe I think he will grow up one healthy, happy and well loved little boy! What a blessing! :)

He really is an incredible blessing. Completely unexpected, but so incredibly grateful for him.

Diva is amazing w/him...I often have to 'pull rank' to get him away from her..."He's MY baby, I want him!"

The Littles hover over him, and Wolf...well, there's something about a man cradling their baby that just makes me melt.

He really is an incredible blessing. Completely unexpected, but so incredibly grateful for him.

Diva is amazing w/him...I often have to 'pull rank' to get him away from her..."He's MY baby, I want him!"

The Littles hover over him, and Wolf...well, there's something about a man cradling their baby that just makes me melt.

Awwww! You're making me get all misty! I'm so overjoyed for you honey. God knows you deserve some good things to come your way! Enjoy every moment of it! :) God bless you and your family! :grouphug::grouphug::grouphug:

Awwww! You're making me get all misty! I'm so overjoyed for you honey. God knows you deserve some good things to come your way! Enjoy every moment of it! :) God bless you and your family! :grouphug::grouphug::grouphug:

Awww, thanks!

Still wrestling w/WCB, RSD, and all that carp...Baby Boo def makes our ability to focus on blessings instead of challenges all that much easier!

Awww, thanks!

Still wrestling w/WCB, RSD, and all that carp...Baby Boo def makes our ability to focus on blessings instead of challenges all that much easier!

:) He is precious! I'm so glad that you have him. Congratulations dear! :grouphug::grouphug:

I just thought that you were being uber Greek. You know, "psi" instead of just a pedestrian English "s". :001_smile:

Ok, so I'm not being an idiot then? I was so sure they were spelled psi then when I googled that spelling to make sure, all I got was the Red Dwarf episode.

HOW AM I SUPPOSED TO SPELL THEM?

I need to know.

Will I be sexier if I spell them with a p?

Ok, so I'm not being an idiot then? I was so sure they were spelled psi then when I googled that spelling to make sure, all I got was the Red Dwarf episode.

HOW AM I SUPPOSED TO SPELL THEM?

I need to know.

Will I be sexier if I spell them with a p?

Well, in my version of Homer they are spelled "sirens", but I think you get extra points for tying in Homer to Red Dwarf! ;) :D hehe