Menu

What is on your agenda for this week?

Cleaning and Decluttering. I already planned out all the lessons until spring break for all 4 kids and my new daycare child. Now to clear out the clutter and get ready for the new year. The bigs come home on Friday afternoon and we are going out to the movie theatre (got passes as presents for xmas) we are all very excited. I am planning to start the redecorating projects I have planned for the boys room and hallway next weekend, so this weekend I will be scrubbing walls, puttying holes, and other necessary prep work type things. I also need to remove all the mirrored tiles from the hallway wall without ripping the drywall to shreds, that is Sunday's project.

I'm hoping to get our income taxes mostly prepared. I also need to finish up my school plans. It would be an added bonus if I could get some deep cleaning projects done...however, my sweet son just started throwing up. Lucky us! I don't know how we managed, but it appears we've got gastroenteritis in the house for the second time in four weeks. :tongue_smilie:

Decluttering and cleaning here, too. And, ironically, looking for the perfect day planner. Sigh. I think I'm going to have to make my own.

I'm hoping to get our income taxes mostly prepared. I also need to finish up my school plans. It would be an added bonus if I could get some deep cleaning projects done...however, my sweet son just started throwing up. Lucky us! I don't know how we managed, but it appears we've got gastroenteritis in the house for the second time in four weeks. :tongue_smilie:

That is not.awesome.

Cleaning, organizing my desk area, and re-scheduling the rest of our school year.

I am already way behind, yet here I sit, reading the WTM boards. :lol:

:lol: This is my problem right now too. I should have finished the girls bedroom already today but I have barely started it because I have been trying to read all the posts I missed during my time away from the boards. I need to focus, but I am highly distractable today

Put away Christmas decorations and tree

Put away Nativity set

Take down and put away Christmas lights

Go to bank

Clean out shed (moving our old fridge out there)

Finish kitchen floor (we're pulling up our existing floor and replacing it)

Organize new refrigerator (we got a new fridge for Christmas--it's being delivered on Friday morning)

Go grocery shopping (to stock new fridge!)

Finish book (Hotel on the corner of Bitter and Sweet)

Write thank you notes

Try out new camera

Work on lesson plans

Watch transcript dvd’s

Do some decluttering and deep cleaning