Menu

**clearing my throat***

Yeah, something told me to go to the Farmer's Market down the road and get one of their AWESOME strawberry milkshakes. I wasn't quite sure why, but now I realize that it was on behalf of your extraordinary accomplishment!!!!

Woo hoo!! Welcome!!!!! Your secret handshake and password will arrive in the mail. :D

Total hi-jack, but gosh Anj...you're worth 4 green squares! Hoowah! I might be "practically SWB" but you are worth 4 green squares! AND. Remudamom...Way to go! Just wait til you get 2000...you can be "practically SWB", too! :D

LOL! There are a few other blabbermouths who have four squares too, it's not just me! :D I love that "practically SWB" line. I laughed out loud the first time I saw it. I want that by-line. I can't imagine having enough to say to earn that though. Do you think I'll ever get there? rollinglaughing.gif

*I* didn't get a party.:glare:

::sulks::

I think the next level is way over 1000...not that anything happens then, either. Maybe nothing happens until you're almost SWB:D

You've gotta throw your own party, Ellie!!

Don't worry, if you insist I'll go eat a chocolate truffle on your behalf! :lol:

LOL! There are a few other blabbermouths who have four squares too, it's not just me! :D I love that "practically SWB" line. I laughed out loud the first time I saw it. I want that by-line. I can't imagine having enough to say to earn that though. Do you think I'll ever get there? rollinglaughing.gif

I don't have much worthwhile to say. I just have a big mouth, am a major procrastinator (thus the reason I'm on the board so much) and am addicted to the WTM board. :D Dh says I need to just go "cold turkey" off the board. He doesn't realize that this board is my sanity-saver.