Menu

Black Friday online

Xuzi

we got a Wii from Best Buy for $99. It's probably gone by now......? it went up about a half-hour ago....anyway, it was the black wii with controller & nunchuck, bundled with a Mario game & a CD of Mario theme songs. We already have the game, but our Wii stopped working (we got it the 1st year they came out) and we need to replace it. this was the best deal we found.

We will buy a blender from Walmart for $10.

I really have no idea what else we'll get. DH follows two Black-Friday Ads websites. One is Black-Friday.net and the other is just bfads.net The second one has an on-line deal tracker -- http://bfads.net/Online-Deals

Hope that helps! Some stores are already running there sale prices on-line, some start tonight, some start Friday morning.....

I was going to go out in the morning to buy Sweet-Pea a Nook Simple Touch at Barnes and Noble for only $79. Dh found the same deal on bestbuy.com this morning and we have it ordered already. Now I do not have to go out tomorrow. I am going to Barnes and Noble online later because they also have a good sale on Nook accessories and I want to get her a good case, etc as well.

Other purchases will likely be made from Etsy and locally but not tomorrow unless I find some really good deals online tonight.

Oh my sweet holy heck! We just put in an order for a Thomas the Train set through Toys R Us.com Took us for.ev.er!!! The kids started watching the Phineus and Ferb 2nd Dimention film when we started, and it was well past being over before the order finally went through!!! Tons of error pages and glitches and what not. Got to the "Submit Order" page and got an "error" page and had to go back to page one... GAH!! I'd rather deal with the crazy lines!!!

(but we got the toy. :tongue_smilie:)

Oh my sweet holy heck! We just put in an order for a Thomas the Train set through Toys R Us.com Took us for.ev.er!!! The kids started watching the Phineus and Ferb 2nd Dimention film when we started, and it was well past being over before the order finally went through!!! Tons of error pages and glitches and what not. Got to the "Submit Order" page and got an "error" page and had to go back to page one... GAH!! I'd rather deal with the crazy lines!!!

(but we got the toy. :tongue_smilie:)

I was trying to do the same thing, except it was $14.99 inline skates!! It took me 45minutes.

I got the Toshiba laptop from Office Depot this morning, an electric razor for ds 15 from Walmart (also this morning) and 2 pairs of American Eagle Jeans at 40% off. I was so very grateful that I didn't need to stand in line at Office Depot to get the same deal!

Edited by BeckyFL

Just bought our other big gift. We bought a Kinect sensor to go with out xbox on Bestbuy.com. It will be a huge surprise on Christmas because we specifically told the kids that there was no need to even ask for anything thing that cost more than $100 because it wasn't happening. Well, we found the kinect sensor for $ 99.99 so we got it. They will be floored.

ETA: Fortunately, I just got a $250 bonus from my work for Christmas so we decided to spend that on the big gifts for the girls this Christmas. Thanks to Black Friday though, that is all gone now.

I just ordered some workbooks (lots of them actually) from Remedia. Love their stuff. 20% with coupon code: THANKR

No minimum purchase. Offer valid for online purchases only. Use coupon code: THANKR at checkout. One coupon per order. Offer excludes Curriculum Textbooks.

Expires Monday, November 28, 2011.

While hubby took our teen girls to stand in line outside the local Target for their midnight opening (they were over 300 back in line yet still scored the desired object - a $129 Android phone for $49 that was store only, not available on-line) I woke up about 2am, wondered if they were back yet (nope), poked onto the computer and got some great deals at Kohls on-line before going back to bed. Mostly for me :D (warm slippers and a $200ish down comforter for our bed for $29!!! plus one thing for the kids.)

I keep checking Amazon for neat deals, too.

I wasn't looking for too much more over the weekend, but my best finds on the things I did have on my list for online:

Discovery Kids Color Me Playhouse - retail $49.99, best price I'd seen online prior $27.99....I got at Kohl's for $24.99 less 20% coupon code, so $20 and have a Fat Wallet account, so also got 4% cash back

I picked up two $50 iTunes gift cards for $80 at Best Buy, one is a gift, the other we'll use during the year.

A Kate Spade handbag (retail $395) for $99 on the Kate Spade website.

Impulse buy was a wireless router (we need one) on an Amazon Lightening deal - it retailed for $57.99, usually is priced around $49 on Amazon and was on a deal for $39....and has a $20 rebate once I mail it in, so I grabbed one!

The last thing I got was a wedding present for a wedding we're going to in December - on the couple's registry is a Nespresso Citi and it's expensive! I managed to get it for $243...it's usually $349 and on sale it's usually $315-320, so I'm pretty happy with that one!