Menu

Wanna help me name my blog?

Nakia

I really want to start a blog. I have a lot to say, lol, and I think I might have fun with a blog. It will be about a lot of stuff: my life, my kids, homeschooling, spiritual stuff, etc. You all know I'm "different", kinda quirky, and random. I want the name of the blog reflect that.

I think I want this quote by Emily Dickinson on the top: "To live is so startling it leaves little time for anything else." Just throwing that in there in case it helps in thinking of a name.

I don't really want anything cutesy. Something fun and funky would be great!

I'd love to hear your ideas! Thanks!!

I really want to start a blog. I have a lot to say, lol, and I think I might have fun with a blog. It will be about a lot of stuff: my life, my kids, homeschooling, spiritual stuff, etc. You all know I'm "different", kinda quirky, and random. I want the name of the blog reflect that.

I think I want this quote by Emily Dickinson on the top: "To live is so startling it leaves little time for anything else." Just throwing that in there in case it helps in thinking of a name.

I don't really want anything cutesy. Something fun and funky would be great!

I'd love to hear your ideas! Thanks!!

Don't forget to be awesome! - might not go with Dickinson

Twitter - wait, already taken.

Live a little (subtitled:, Tales of Nakia, the girls, the guy, and the snake)

My So Startling Life

Never a Dull Day

I know you'll find the perfect name, can't wait to start reading it!

Thank you all!!! I'm still not there yet, but I have a few ideas in my head. Keep your ideas coming please!!! Chrissy, feel free to share more!

Yes, Paula, you know how I love the word awesome!! It would be totally awesome if I could use awesome in the name! :D