Menu

Courtney Stodden and her 51 year old husband....

OK. Had to look this up. He's even more creepy now. If you used to be an X-File fan - he's Eugene Tooms! (He was also Percy in the Green Mile.)

Ugh. It disgusts me. She looks older than 17 and part of a interview I just watched about their marriage she was making all kind of s**ual faces at the camera.

Now we're going to have a whole wave of teenagers trying to find older guys with money to marry them. :001_huh:

OK. Had to look this up. He's even more creepy now. If you used to be an X-File fan - he's Eugene Tooms! (He was also Percy in the Green Mile.)

Ugh. It disgusts me. She looks older than 17 and part of a interview I just watched about their marriage she was making all kind of s**ual faces at the camera.

Now we're going to have a whole wave of teenagers trying to find older guys with money to marry them. :001_huh:

I couldn't watch The Green Mile because of him. Every time he was on the screen it was so revolting I was sick to my stomach. I thought it was the character, but now I think it was the actor!

SHE IS 17!?!?!?!?!

Poor thing...if she looks like she's 35 at age 17...what will she look like when she actually is 35. Yikes.

:lol: That's totally how I felt about it when I first heard about it. In fact when it came out that they were married, I thought she was the 50 year old and he was the 16 year old. The press release photo was really that bad.

Yes, her parents gave their permission, they thought it was great. And according them, her bOOKs are all real.

Yes, I am ashamed that I know this without having to Google it.... :blushing:

I think my parents would be annoyed to be in a situation where they were asked about my bOOKs. I can imagine my mom scaring the paparazzi.