Menu

just found out I worked Harry Connick Jr. show in college and don't remember it

when I was in college in the late 1980's I was the person that worked the stage lights for all the shows at the theatre which also served the local community. I worked all the shows, several shows a week. All kinds of shows, dance, opera, plays, singers, etc. Anyway, it is the 40th anniversity of the college and in the paper they listed some of the performers over the years and for 1989 they listed Harry Connick Jr. I would have worked that show and I worked all shows and never missed any. I also always met the performers. I remember some of them, Arlo Gurthie, the Cheiftains, Michael Flately of lord of the Dance, Marvin Hamlish, others but I DO NOT remember Harry Connick Jr. I am so bummed that I can't remember cause I just love his singing. How can I not remember him? arggggg.

In the early 90s dh and I worked as stagehands for shows coming through. We worked Tim McGraw, Les Mis, Boys2Men, and Harry Connick. I got to meet all the artists, usually just ran errands for them.

When I met Harry he was drunk as a skunk and rude. I was horrified, he was one of my favorite singers, but not a nice person at that point.

In the early 90s dh and I worked as stagehands for shows coming through. We worked Tim McGraw, Les Mis, Boys2Men, and Harry Connick. I got to meet all the artists, usually just ran errands for them.

When I met Harry he was drunk as a skunk and rude. I was horrified, he was one of my favorite singers, but not a nice person at that point.

La la la! I can't hear you!

(I hope he's nicer now.)

I'm going to pretend I never read that.