Menu

Magiquest at Great Wolf Lodge?

We're planning a trip to Williamsburg and wanted to include a couple of nights at Great Wolf Lodge to enjoy the waterpark, and I saw Magiquest, which looks like something my fantasy-loving DD would be thrilled with. I'm not adverse to buying the wand and paying for a game for her, but would an adult have to get one as well to go through it with her? I'm uncomfortable turning a fairly young child (she will have just turned 7-the trip would be over her birthday) loose in a strange place, but it's expensive enough that I'd prefer not to pay the money for an adult if we don't have to!

We did this last week, and had a blast! You will have a wonderful time just following along with your kiddo. No need for adults to have wands, like everyone else said.

I think my kiddo liked this better than the waterpark! He loved both, but MagiQuest was the big hit.

Have fun!

We're planning a couple of nights at Great Wolf Lodge to enjoy the waterpark, and I saw Magiquest, would an adult have to get one as well to go through it with her? !

It's actually played in the hallways, the lobby, the (very well lit and spacious) stairwells, the elevator lobbies, etc. you get a workout! (it's faster using the stairs than waiting for the elevator). You only need one wand. You don't even have to be a registered guest at GWL to play it! (the swimming area is the only place they check to make sure you have a bracelet.)

Oh, and our GWL does a fabulous Halloween - check your schedule and try to go during that. :001_smile:

they also do an awsome "winter" in december.