Menu

Why We Need Phonics ~Hrmny

The crazy thing is that when I saw the title, I thought the poster's name might be Harmony and she was just 'signing' her title. I immediately read it as Harmony.

But yeah, it does look like a vanity plate, doesn't it?

I kind of prefer it to the trend of putting an apostrophe in every name. I make birthday cakes for a living- I see some unusual spellings.

:blush: Yikes! But I feel for the mom, she may regret her spelling now.. Like me :001_huh:... I wanted my DD's name to be spelled differently. We loved the name Brianna, but i didnt want people calling her Briana... We also wanted her nickname to be Bree.. So.. Breaunna it was .... Id change the spelling of her name if we had an extra $500+ laying around. I really HATE having to spell out her full name when we sign her up for stuff :eek:.

I was thinking Hermione...

That's the second one that came to mind for me.

Poor kid. At least with most "creative" spellings people usually recognize that it's intended to be different. With this, she'll probably be constantly dealing with people who assume she (or whoever wrote or typed her name) left out a few letters.