Menu

Texans! Grab some cocoa! My forecast high for Monday is 89 degrees! Low is 62!

We are in CO and today's high is 73. And it so LOVELY! I had to go and get a latte just to enjoy the crisp morning. I am thrilled to have a break from all of the 99 days ;) But I know that we do not have it bad here with no humidity and all.

Hoping you get some rain down there!

We are in CO and today's high is 73. And it so LOVELY! I had to go and get a latte just to enjoy the crisp morning. I am thrilled to have a break from all of the 99 days ;) But I know that we do not have it bad here with no humidity and all.

Hoping you get some rain down there!

So jealous! We'll get there eventually. And then we'll be there at 73 all winter when everyone else is sick of snow. :tongue_smilie:

I've dug a sweater out of the closet and stocked up on firewood. I don't know if we can survive such cold temps. :D

:lol: I actually did go dig through my closet to find my favorite sweatshirt.

:w00t: Sweater weather time!!

I think the next ice age approaches. :D

No joke... I am going to set my alarm for 7 am on Monday, get up, throw open all the windows and sit outside on my swing with a cup of coffee until my sweatshirt is no longer appropriate. :D

No joke... I am going to set my alarm for 7 am on Monday, get up, throw open all the windows and sit outside on my swing with a cup of coffee until my sweatshirt is no longer appropriate. :D

I am SO doing this with you!! My windows will be WIDE open so my house can finally, finally air out. I can't wait!! :D

I am SO doing this with you!! My windows will be WIDE open so my house can finally, finally air out. I can't wait!! :D

Welcome! I got a bit ahead of myself though. We will wake up to 68 on Monday morning ("cold" front comes in Sunday) and 62 on Tuesday morning. Still, I'll take it! Barring extreme humidity, the windows will remain open until we hit 80.

Can that be true? I will dance with joy if it is. I just looked at the current temp- it's 89 on my weatherbug app. I am in shock. Just last week we ate on the patio at 8:30 pm and it had cooled down to 89.

Seriously, right? For months I have been looking at the temps at nightfall thinking this was just a terrible, mean joke.

The title of this thread cracked me up!! We broke out the fall decorations and cancelled school Monday morning when the temps here in East Texas dropped down to 78 after waking up to 90 degrees that morning.

We spent the rest of the week feeling a little silly with all our fall finery on the front porch and temps over 100!

I love Texas.

The title of this thread cracked me up!! We broke out the fall decorations and cancelled school Monday morning when the temps here in East Texas dropped down to 78 after waking up to 90 degrees that morning.

We spent the rest of the week feeling a little silly with all our fall finery on the front porch and temps over 100!

I love Texas.

:lol: Sounds like me. I did start burning a pumpkin candle today...

I can't WAIT to be able to turn off our A/C overnight!!

YES!!!!

oh, and bundle up or you'll catch your death out there.

:lol:

Hrmph.

It's STILL 90 degrees here and it's 9:40 at night.:glare:

weather.com says my area will still be high 90s all week, like over 95. But I guess 95 is still 10 degrees cooler than it has been!:001_huh: But I don't think it's turn off the a/c time yet.:toetap05:

Not quite, no. We're at 88 right now. I am smack between Austin and Waco and only get Waco stations. I'm warmer than they are, but I'll accept their forecast.

Monday: 86/59!!!!!!! (It's gone down since this morning!!!)

Tuesday: 88/59

Wednesday: 90(boooo!!!)/61

Thursday/Friday blah blah blah eeking up again to the low/mid 90s

I'll take it. The lows in particular are making me giddy. Slow and steady... We'll get there! In winter we're the envy of all. :lol:

Edited by Alte Veste Academy

Hrmph.

It's STILL 90 degrees here and it's 9:40 at night.:glare:

weather.com says my area will still be high 90s all week, like over 95. But I guess 95 is still 10 degrees cooler than it has been!:001_huh: But I don't think it's turn off the a/c time yet.:toetap05:

79 here!!! Woo hoo! :D