Menu

Teachers Bistro/Lounge/Cabana. You pick!

All of the above!

It's Friday and my kidlets are in the living room playing Dogopoly reasonably civily, so I refuse to interrupt them! :D

You know the drill:

What's for lunch? Kids had Sonic. I wasn't awake enough to think about buying me food, too, even though I'd just had coffee and a bagel! :tongue_smilie:

Maybe I'll go "out" again.

(Psst, Jean! It's the weekend! Just thought you'd like some forewarning!)

Are you going anywhere this weekend or staying home? Us: escaping for the day tomorrow.

Planning any trips in the near future? Me: thought about going to Illinois, then to Wyoming, but now am looking at Colorado at the end of September. To look at houses. I.will.not.go.through.another.desert.summer. :glare::tongue_smilie::D

Talk to me! :bigear:

It's Friday! The older kidlet is doing her Shurley Grammar from her enrichment school. She's very excited since it is the first time in her short life that she's ever had homework. Also, most of the class was in the program last year, and we've never done formal grammar before so she wants to catch up to them.

For lunch I cut up a big handful of very ripe, grape tomatos, added 4 different herbs from the garden, some provolone cheese, olive oil and balsamic. It was so very yummy.

My older dd is on restricted activity until next week for her troublesome knees so she can't hike or anything fun. We're staying home. I'm finally going to clean out that basement.

No trips for me until Thanksgiving except for weekend getaways to watch the leaves change. Fall is a glorious season.

I am on information overload. I do not want to pick. You decide this one!

Lunch - salad (mixed greens with chicken salad on it)

Weekend! Auuuugh! School starts on Monday and I have too much to do! :willy_nilly:

No, I'm not going anywhere. I'm staying here and I'm going to try and get through this stupid "to do list".

Planning trips : I have enough planning to do with lesson planning and now you want me to plan a trip too?:auto:

(Can you tell that I'm just a wee bit stressed?)

It's Friday. My favorite patient died. I am sad.

Lunch: didn't have time for one

Weekend: dh is taking ds (17) to look at Lehigh Univ. I am staying home.

Trips: dh and I are going to a B&B in VA in Oct. I can't wait. We have rarely gone away together...this will be the first time we've ever taken a weekend just for fun, just for us.

Yum - Sonic. I wish I had had Sonic for lunch ...

we ate steamed veggies, rice, and soup. Boring, but filling!

This weekend we're taking a quick trip to New Mexico. My youngest hasn't ever been there, and we just studied it this week. She asked if "one day" I could take her there, and this weekend seemed just a good a time as any :) we leave in a few hours.

We're also going to California in two weeks for another quick weekend trip to visit my little sister at college.

Colorado seems nice! What about Albuquerque? I love it there, but I say so having only ever spent a week there at a time. I think I could live there :) good luck with house hunting!

It's Friday! We're done with schoolwork for today. My youngest is building with legos. My two middle kids are playing playmobil together upstairs. My oldest is still working on homework from co-op and studying.

You know the drill:

What's for lunch? I had leftover food from Hibachi Express. It was yummy! The 3 younger kids had lunch meat, crackers, grapes and smurf cookies. The oldest had peanut butter, crackers, grapes & 2 cookies (had to pack her lunch to bring to co-op).

Are you going anywhere this weekend or staying home? Staying home, relaxing, sleeping, and getting some stuff done around the house.

Planning any trips in the near future? Only in my dreams.

Today I put Orange Beef in the crockpot, made sea salt caramels, figured out at last that Teaching Textbooks was what we needed for Algebra 2 and bought it. (thanks Carrie)

Lunch, peanut butter and fluff on light wheat, lol

Weekend, trying to stop reeling from the stress of the week here at home. This was the week my beloved sil got an "expiration date" on her life and my oldest started treatment for Lyme.

We are going to have a family BBQ at Mom's tomorrow, that will be nice.

Future? I can't, just going to get through one day at a time.

It's times like this that make me wish I'd never quit smoking.

We had a good Friday so far..

We got to hang out with some friends we've not seen in a while (they had the nerve to go to CA for TWO MONTHS :glare:) and some we've seen a lot lately.

Lunch: Arby's. Although my curly fries were too hot to eat..lol.

Dinner: Going to be eggs and bacon. The twins are going off with friends for dinner and lazer tag. The rest of us are just hanging out here and being lazy.

Tomorrow...probably shoe shopping for my sasquatch children. (Finding cute shoes for women's size 10...not fun)