Menu

Chalkboard Contact Paper - that is neat.

Oh, Oh, Oh.....I love this! I can see having my husband cut down some plywood to about an 8x11 size (or slightly larger), covering one side with some quilt batting or stuffing and fun fabric and the other side with this contact paper. Now....how to edge it to make it all tie together??? Oh, the ideas are swirling!!!

We have a very small house and no place to hang a chalkboard on the wall. I bought some of this contact paper a few years ago and attached it to the insides of the doors of our entertainment center. When I need a chalkboard I just open the doors and voila! Very, very handy for math problems, spelling words, playing games (hangman, for example) and even birthday/holiday announcements.

rustoleum also makes a chalkboard paint, magnetic paint, and a whiteboard paint. available at your local home improvement store.

I am redoing my oldest's room. We are using both the chalkboard paint and magnetic paint too. :)

Now that you say whiteboard paint .... hmmmm, I can think of places to use this!:lol:

I just had to share the contact paper. That was too neat.

I am redoing my oldest's room. We are using both the chalkboard paint and magnetic paint too. :)

Now that you say whiteboard paint .... hmmmm, I can think of places to use this!:lol:

I just had to share the contact paper. That was too neat.

A couple of years ago, I had dh cut some showerboard into three smallish rectangles and one larger one. I painted the backs with chalkboard paint. This made individual whiteboard/chalkboards-one for each kid, plus a bigger one for me to demonstrate lessons on.

Or find some old, large cookie sheets and have a personal sized magnetic whiteboard.

Now that is an awesome idea! For ABCs and numbers, it can sit on the floor, lap or table. You got me.:lol:

My use for chalkboard contact paper: The inside of a cabinet in the kitchen - a grocery list. On the front door - cut to fit the panel - one for each kid. They can write where they are going! I lose my kids. :( I say yes and forget where they went!:lol: